Illuminati quest

VRIL Women

VRIL  Women
Vril power via Sexual means

Phillip Howerd lovecraft

Phillip  Howerd  lovecraft
A Master at Manifesting the Unseen

magical-reflections

Monday 5 October 2009

My second encounter with a UFO

The  month  was  september  the  day  not  memorised,  but  the  event/encounter  forever  a  part  of  my  lifes  continual  Initiatory  course.  Sept  1983,  time  2045.  weather  clear  sky  showing  absence  of  stars.  I  was  on  a routine  delivery/collection  job  for  royal-mail.  driving  a  large  heavily-protected  security  van.  at  around  2035  I  noticed  a  very  bright  object  sitting  in  a  farmers  field  some  miles  away  to  the  right of  the  roadway.  The  A47  was  normally  busy  this  time  of  night  and  I  had  just  gone  through  a  village  called  Wisbech.  as  i  came  closer  to  this  object  my  eyes  began  to  blur  because  of  the  intensity  of lights  around  it.  I  slowed  my  post-office  van  down  to  a  stop  and  switched  off  the  engine.  Across  the  road  from  me  about  20ft  away  was  a  Cage-shaped  object,  flashing  colours  of  Red/green/blue.  I  kicked  a  door  security  opener  and  slid  the  heavy  door  aside.  All  the  while  I  noticed  the  “odd”  awareness  of No  traffic  and  No  sound  whatsoever.  This  encounter  like the  other  two  reminding  me  of  a  static-time  Field,  as  though  Time  itself  had  been  “displaced”.  I  walked  over  to  the  fence  and  viewed  this  Alien?  object  for  approx  five-minutes.  By  this  time  standing  only  fifteen  feet  away.  The  dimensions  were  about  eight by  eight  feet.  To  all  intents  and  purposes  it  appeared  consistent  with  the  geometric  shape  of  a  cage.  but  without  any  bottom  or  top.  There  were  eight-bars  around  each  of  the  four  sides,  which  in  turn  pulsated  the  colours  of  Red/green/blue.  The  intensity  of  light  blurred  my  eyes  considerably  but  after  some  rubbing  I  watched  again.  there  was  no  audible  sound.  As  I  approached  further  the  object  then  rose  to  about  forty-feet  and  then  “disappeared” .  Vanished  into  perhaps a  Time-portal  or  Dimension.   I  then  returned  to  my  van,  started  her  up  and  drove  off.  Oddly  though  for  perhaps five-miles  I  felt  the  presence  of  “something”  sitting  to  the  left  of  me.  I  saw  nothing  but  the  feeling  was  immensely  strong.  After  a  while  all  resumed  to  normal.!?  It  is my  hunch/instinct  that  perhaps  this  was  either  an  “Time-box”  or  “indeed”  an  unknown  alien-form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never be afraid "To Ask", however silly it may sound, occultists like myself are always seeking knowledge, always there to protect, to dispel Negative unwanted forces and intrusion.