Illuminati quest

VRIL Women

VRIL  Women
Vril power via Sexual means

Phillip Howerd lovecraft

Phillip  Howerd  lovecraft
A Master at Manifesting the Unseen

magical-reflections

Wednesday 23 September 2009

One of my Encounters with a UFO

On  18th  december  1992,  at  2345hrs,  weather  clear  bright.  cold  but  not  icy.  Whilst  driving  a  Pizza-delivery  van  down  a  serpentine  like road  through  a  fairly  large  housing  estate,  noticed  about  quarter  a  mile  away  the  following//   Large  silver-star  (four  pointed),  size  far  too  large  for  some  ordinary  celestial  object.  Slowed  van  down  to  a  stop  and  switched  off  engine  to  discerne  any  audible  sound. (  something  one  automatically  does  when  a  Ufologist)  I  then  observed  this  Star?  Suddenly  "extinguish" .  dissapear " not  unlike  a  house  light  bulb  switching  off  then  darkness.  I  was  "psyched-up"  at  that  moment  but  not  scared.  I  then  wound  down  my  drivers  window  and  waited  for  any  further  devlopments  if  any.  I  was  soon  awarded,  within  perhaps  two-mins  an  Oval-craft  appeared  slowly  traversing  the  night  sky.  it  was  now  approx  eighty-feet  above  me  and  the  following  was  clearly  observed//  About  forty  feet  in  length  and  from  the  base  to  the  dome  shaped  aperture about ten  feet.  The  speed  was  less  than  five  miles  p/hr.  Its  colour  reminding  one  of  a  piece  of  metal  as  it  has  just  been  removed  from  a  forge  or  furnace,  Rusty-red.  After  a  while  lights  or  more  precisely  exhaust-ports  were  switched  on,  rotating  clockwise  from  an  underview  observance.  And immediately  they  came  on  an  "Portal  or  Gate"  into  spacetime  was  achieved/opened,  probably  from  the  unknown-energy  released  from  this  crafts  ports.  I  watched  this  alien-craft  then  dissapear/exiting  into  another  time-shift  Dimension.  After much  thought  on  this  matter  I  assume  the  star  I  at  first  saw  was  indeed  a  Portal  which  this  craft  was  "coming  through",  the  starlike  observation  the  fragmentation  of  time  and  space.  I  shall  write  upon  my  other  two  encounters  shortly.            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never be afraid "To Ask", however silly it may sound, occultists like myself are always seeking knowledge, always there to protect, to dispel Negative unwanted forces and intrusion.