Illuminati quest

VRIL Women

VRIL  Women
Vril power via Sexual means

Phillip Howerd lovecraft

Phillip  Howerd  lovecraft
A Master at Manifesting the Unseen

magical-reflections

Monday 5 October 2009

Third encounter with a UFO

Sometime  in  may  1983,  weather  fine,  cloudless  and  warm.  I  was  visiting  a  friend  whom  lived  in  Gt  Barford  Nr  Bedford,.  We  had decided  to  visit  the  market  at  St Neots,  travelling  along  the  A10.  the  time  was  about  0845  and  I  had  just  entered  the  small  village  of  Little  Paxton. Cambs. My  friend  kevin  was  sitting  beside  me,  his  wife  and  companion  some  miles  behind  in  another  car.  We  were  approaching  a  set  of  traffic-lights when  I  spied  a  colourful  balloon,  at  least  that  was  my  first  impression!  The  lights  were  on  red  and  so  I  stopped  and  applied  the  handbrake .  The  coloured  object  was then  only  fifty  feet  away.  Kev  said  to  me “you  know  what  that  is”,  and  I  replied  UFO.  We  both  got  out  of  the  car  as  did  the  occupants  of  cars  behind  us.  The  “pyramid  shaped-object”  stopped  exactly  opposite  us,  some  ten  feet  above  a  chimney-pot.  This is  what  I  observed  for  about  four-minutes/  The  object   was  four-feet  in  dimensions,  from  the  apex  to  the  four  base  sides  I  clearly  saw  four  strobic  type  light  tubes,  emitting  a  bright  blue  corona.  In  the  centre  partially  hazed  by  a  green  unified  mist,  a  orange  pulsating-sphere.  i  watched  this  craft  do  acrobats  with  ease  in  the  space  about  it,  noticeably  right-angles.  then  without  sound  it  arose  about  ten-feet   and  suddenly  with  great  speed  disappeared  from  eye-view  towards  the  south  west.  Me and  kevin   returned  to  our  car  seats  and  did  not  speak  all  the  way  to  St  Neots.  On  arrival  at  the  market  place  Kevin  darted  into  the  gents  and  was  violently  sick,  I  myself  felt  reasonable  but  “not  exactly  in   this  world”.  The  rest  of  the  day  progressed  without  mention  of  the  encounter  and  when  we  returned  to  Gt  Barford we  switched  on  the  local  radio  news/  Two  fighter  jets  had  been  scrambled  from  Raf  Mildenhall  in  suffolk  to  reconassaince   the “ two  ufos “ seen  on  radar.  One  pilot  estimated  the  speed  by  saying  the  UFO  was  doing  1800ml  p/hr  bank-turns!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never be afraid "To Ask", however silly it may sound, occultists like myself are always seeking knowledge, always there to protect, to dispel Negative unwanted forces and intrusion.